This morning we received an email from The NSW Government @ 8.12am advising the below information.
We are working with NSW health and we will keep you all up to date. Please monitor for symptoms and get tested if you feel unwell.
A person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19 attended Ballina Golf and Sports club, Jameson Avenue, East Ballina NSW, Australia on 08-12-2021 while potentially infectious.
Steps you need to take:
- Continue to follow your COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Ensure you have undertaken cleaning. See additional information on cleaning the workplace
- Advise your staff and remind them to monitor for symptoms
If your business has to take further action, NSW Health will contact you directly to let you know.
Steps you don’t need to take:
- You do not need to contact NSW Health or SafeWork NSW
- You do not need to close your business.
- You do not need to contact your customers. The NSW Government will alert customers who attended your business on this day through the Service NSW app and advise them to monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and get tested if they feel unwell.
If one of your staff members tests positive for COVID-19, follow the guidance for businesses.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe.”
On behalf of the Board of Directors