Restrictions for Clubhouse activities have been eased as of Saturday 11th September 2021.
The Club will resume trade with the following restrictions to be observed by all patrons.
- Room limits will apply, with the amount of patrons permitted being dictated by the 4sq m rule. Room limits are clearly stated on signage around the club. Staff will ensure room limits are observed.
- All patrons must QR code into the venue.
- All patrons must wear masks while standing or walking in the venue. Masks can be removed when seated but only while drinking or eating. The act of eating or drinking is defined as having a beverage or food in front of you.
- The downstairs bar area is defined as an outdoor area. Outdoor areas do not require patrons to wear a mask. The consumption of drinks while standing in outdoor areas is permitted under the current regulations.
- All normal club activities will resume as of Saturday, including Wednesday and Friday raffles, members draw, trivia etc
Members and their guests are requested to assist our staff and follow all COVID related regulations. The task of enforcement is already a difficult one, please endeavour to make it as easy on our staff as possible.
The relaxed restrictions we currently enjoy are dependent upon everyone observing the current regulations, please be mindful of your actions in the club and on the golf course to ensure we continue to have these freedoms.
Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to seeing you in the Club soon.