To help stop the spread of COVID-19, most businesses now need to keep a record of who has visited their premises.
If a visitor tests positive, NSW Health will then be able to alert other visitors who may have been in contact with that person.
Contact tracing is one of the most powerful tools to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
You can use the Service NSW app to check in to our COVID Safe business which is using the COVID Safe QR code located at our sign-in desk.
You’ll be notified by the Service NSW app, phone or email if there’s an outbreak at a location you’ve checked in to.
What you need
- the latest version of the Service NSW mobile app
- a MyServiceNSW Account (five-minute initial sign up)
If you do not have the ServiceNSW app, you can download it for free below (click the App store name).
Or search ‘Service NSW’ within your app store
How to check-in
- Log in to the Service NSW app.
- Select ‘COVID Safe Check-in’.
- Follow the prompts.
- Show a staff member you have checked in.